Bizrate “Daily Cash Giveaway” Sweepstakes – #
No Purchase Necessary
Who can enter: Open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. Not eligible are employees and their immediate families, including household members of Bizrate Insights Inc. (“Sponsor” “Bizrate”), or its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent companies, and advertising and promotion agencies. For the purposes of these rules, “immediate families” means parents, siblings, spouse or children, regardless of where they reside.
- How to enter: Promotion begins at 5:01 pm PT and ends at 5:00 pm PT . All entries must be received by 5:00 pm PT . The Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeping device.To enter you must complete an official Bizrate.com entry form available here. Winning entries are subject to verification and approval of the Sponsor.
- What you can win:PRIZES:Approximate retail value (ARV) of the entire prize package is $4,730. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes are dependent on the number of eligible entries received but are estimated at 1 in 19700 for the $25 prize and 1 in 1100 for the $10 prize. The Cash Prizes will be awarded to an average of twenty (20) winners per day.Bizrate will award an average of nineteen (19) Ten Dollar Cash Prizes, and one (1) Twenty-Five Dollar Cash Prize daily on 21 consecutive days beginning . Bizrate.com will select the Cash Prize winners in a random drawing. Bizrate will issue all prizes via PayPal. Winner will be required to designate a PayPal account for prize distribution.
- Timing: To be eligible to win, entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. PT .Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address. To do so, email firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Sweeps Address change” in the subject line.
- Miscellaneous: Incomplete entries are void. All federal, state and local taxes and all income and any other taxes, fees and surcharges will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor will be disqualified. In the event that the sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on this page.
- Conditions of Entry: By entering, entrants (i) agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects, and (iii) agree that no claim relating to any damages, losses or injuries shall be asserted against Sponsor, or its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent companies and advertising and promotion agencies. All entries become the property of Sponsor. This sweepstakes is subject to U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies are not in any way responsible or liable for altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, inaudible, garbled, illegible or incomplete entries, or human, telephone, computer, online, or technical malfunctions or failures (including network unavailability and disconnections). Sponsor is not liable for misdelivered or nondeliverable prizes due to inability to deliver because of incomplete or inaccurate email or address information or any complication with the delivery service rendering the package containing the prize nondeliverable. Proof of transmission and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Additional Terms: Any and all disputes relating to this Promotion or any prize shall be subject to the internal laws of the State of California and exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- List of Winners: To request a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Bizrate.com, Attn:Daily Cash Giveaway Winners – # , 11766 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1800 Los Angeles, CA 90025. Within 4 weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, Bizrate.com will provide a complete list of Daily Cash Giveaway Winners. The list will include winners’ first initial & last name (where available) and email address domain, and date for which winner was selected.
- Sponsor: Bizrate Insights Inc., 11766 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1800 Los Angeles, CA 90025.