We recently updated our Point-of-Sale survey invitation system to allow us to use rectangular invitation sizes that were not previously available. We have already tested a new, larger size that has shown a significant and sustained increase in response rates – we are therefore in the process of rolling this new 430×245 pixel invitation out across our North American Network. We are excited about this opportunity to increase our already high survey response rates! To that end, we will continue to test other new sizes and designs over time to determine which has the best performance, so you may see more changes in the future.
- Will the wording or offers on the version of the Bizrate survey that I use change with this upgrade?
- No. Regardless of any changes to design or size we may make, your current invitation wording and offers will remain unchanged; the customer survey experience will also remain the same.
- Will the new invitation be available for pop-up, dhtml or inline implementations?
- Yes. Pop-up, dhtml and inline options are all still available. We automatically upgraded any clients with a pop-up or dhtml implementation. Those with an inline invitation will remain at the traditional 400×135 until those clients contact us to move to the larger size.
- Will the new invitation replace the custom invitation design I purchased?
- No. All clients with custom invitation designs will also remain at the traditional 400×135 size until a new 430×245 GIF or JPEG is provided.
- Will the invitation code continue to work correctly if it was altered?
- It may not. If you see an issue or anticipate a problem, then please contact us immediately and provide: the source code for the entire order confirmation page; a screen shot of the confirmation page and invitation image as you wish it to appear; and written details on how, when or where you would like the invitation to appear.
- Can I still use Bizrate’s rotation code to rotate between different survey invitations?
- Yes. A rotation code provided by Bizrate should be compatible. We are happy to check your implementation if you would like us to – just contact us with the request.
- If you have more questions, then please contact us.
New Standard Invitation: Size 430×245