Following the submission of a Bizrate Buyer Survey at Point-of-Sale customers are invited to share their recent purchase with friends via their Facebook wall.
The resulting Facebook post includes the product name, image, and a direct link to the corresponding product page on your website. If the order contains more than one product, then the highest priced item is offered for sharing. After accepting the invitation to share, customers also have the option to include a short comment with their posting, set the location of the post, and decide who can see it.
So what does this mean for retailers?
- Enhanced Credibility- The experiences of real customer transactions will help build consumer confidence.
- Word Of Mouth Marketing- Customers will evangelize and advertise your products and store directly to their Facebook friends.
- Brand Awareness- Your brand will be broadcasted in front of your customer’s Facebook friends.
Ready to get started with Product Share? Just follow the steps below to activate Product Share on your account.
- Retrieve your unique survey code from http://merchant.shopzilla.com. See the Customer Feedback & Ratings tab.
- Insert the survey code into the body of the order confirmation page on your website.
- Fill in the appropriate product data values present in the code: Product URL, Product SKU, GTIN and Product Price; ensuring that the product SKU matches the SKUs found in your product listing – and we’ll take care of rest.
We are excited to bring this feature to our Network in an effort to not only create more qualified, educated consumers, but to also assist retailers in building awareness and attracting new customers. For more information, please download the Facebook Product Share data sheet here.
If you have any questions, then please email us and include your Merchant ID (MID) and/or site URL.