Have you ever looked at your Bizrate survey invitation and wished you could tweak it? Maybe change some wording, maybe make it look and feel more like your brand, maybe somewhere in between? You’re in luck! Bizrate Insights offers retailers the ability to customize the Point of Sale survey invitation image, the order Fulfillment survey invitation text, and/or the Site Abandonment survey invitation image.
As you do your homework to understand the implications for changing the invitation, please keep the following in mind:
- The standard Bizrate invitation images yield the highest response rates.
- The Bizrate branding communicates that surveys are collected by an independent, trusted third-party, which leads to more open and honest feedback.
If you want to move forward with customizing your invitations, then it is easy to do so. As usual, most of the work is on us!
- Decide which invitations you want to customize.
- Retailers can customize both the Buyer Point of Sale and Site Abandonment survey invitation images. All that is required to customize the Buyer survey invitation is a 430×245 gif file with the new image. If you are considering customizing the Site Abandonment invitation, then the size of the image will be 326×270. A custom invitation size can also be requested.
- Request a contract for execution from your account manager or email@example.com. Customizing the invitation image may incur a low annual fee, which includes one change after launch within the year.
- Submit the image or text you want uploaded and maintained in your account. Bizrate will review it for approval*. We do the rest!
Interested, but need some ideas?
BUYER POINT OF SALE SURVEY INVITATION CUSTOMIZATION
Standard size, with retailer’s branding and messaging
Paul Fredrick changed the look and feel and messaging of their invitation to reflect their brand, while keeping the standard Bizrate size:
Standard messaging, with retailer’s branding and custom size
Bath & Body Works changed the look and feel of their invitation in a custom size to reflect their brand.
Custom messaging, branding, and size
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and UnderArmour created a completely custom look and feel, maintained our branding and incentive messaging, and added some clarification language based on their customers’ feedback.
The Site Abandonment survey invitation can be customized in the same ways as the examples above. Below is an example from Saks Fifth Avenue, which maintained the standard messaging and size, and customized the look and feel of the invitation.
If you’re interested in customizing your own invitation image, then please contact us and we’ll work with you to set it up!
*Bizrate must approve new copy and branding to make sure it is in line with our policies.