Build trust, increase conversions
Nine West understands the impact of a positive sales experience. Since their bags and shoes are available at multiple retailers, Nine West strives to differentiate their own site through outstanding service. Bizrate Insights helped Nine West by:
- Provided thousands of customer surveys for Nine West through survey platform
- Used feedback to provide actionable insights – increasing checkout conversion by 10%
- Served as a direct line to customers
Listening to customers with Bizrate Insights
In 2014, The Limited, a popular clothing retailer for women, partnered with Bizrate Insights. Dawne Brooks, The Limited’s Supervisor, Ecommerce Contact Center & Operations discussed their results. Learn more about how they:
- Heard directly from their customers
- Demonstrated to their customer that they’d been heard
- Shared insights with the right departments for follow up
Sole Provisions Success Story:
Sole Provisions, an online store featuring fashionable footwear and winner of Bizrate’s Circle of Excellence Award, showcased their award to immediate, measurable results.
Sole Provisions prominently displayed the Bizrate medals across a variety of channels including their blog, Facebook page, customer emails, and throughout their website.
- Conversion rates increased by 2.5%
- Click-through-rates in emails increased 3%
Women’s Clothing & Lifestyle Success Story:
A successful women’s clothing & lifestyle retailer used the Bizrate Site Abandonment Survey as a tool for customer acquisition. Bizrate promoted the client’s marketing opt-in within the retailer’s Site Abandonment Survey – gathering prospect’s email addresses, including a sizable number of completely new customer contacts.
Site Abandonment Survey Marketing Opt-in
- 32% of shoppers left an email address and opted in client’s marketing program
- 25% of the opt-in shoppers were new to file